- Taking over and including CCTV system currently used in the premises in the SOPHUS system
- Designing the developing the surveillance system for important areas of the premises which until now were out of the CCTV system reach
- Ensuring efficient data transmission system – area without infrastructure
- Implementing video detection and video analytics algorithms to the system after the system development.
- Developing the system and supplementing it with video detection and video analytics algorithms is to replace current traditional security teams, significantly decreasing premises security costs, as well as to implement completely new tools to collect information on the premises activities
- Cooperating with the client to launch the HUB for the SOPHUS system
- The SOPHUS serves were implemented
- HUB environment for SOPHUS was launched
- Encrypted connection between the HUB and the system was launched
- 16 IMVD were installed and put into operation
- 16 cameras used in the premises were connected to the system – together with previously installed CCTV cameras, 32 video images are transmitted to the Operational Centre
- Algorithms were introduced to currently operated cameras.
- Video analysis criteria were agreed upon
- Video detection algorithms were programmed
- The system was launched in 24/7 mode
- Automated alarm systems were launched for unwanted events
- Operational procedures were developed
- The on-line preview was made available for authorised employees of
… The SOPHUS system is
a state-of-art solution. Its most important features comprise comprehensiveness, flexibility and
a very efficient operational centre. Our experience proves that such approach to monitoring can at the same time give much better effects. This way, we gain large knowledge on what is happening within our premises. Our visitors not only can feel safe but in fact are safe. Using a state-of-art technology, allowed us to improve
the quality of our services and also enabled more efficient work, actual safety, and made budget preparation for many elements easier significantly decreasing the costs of our company operations.
- Using current CCTV system
- Ensuring safety to visitors and employees
- Immediate notification of any events with the status of an alert
- Automatic reaction of the Response Teams in case of danger
- Decreasing costs of the premises security
- Improving efficiency of work carried out by employees
- Outsourcing type of cooperation guarantees the Client incurs no costs of investment and maintenance of the system.
- 24/7 participation of independent operators of the Operational Centre SOPHUS in
the surveillance and analysis of the premises, supported by video detection algorithms.
- Precise reports which provide summary of all events and results of video analysis in
the agreed time periods and in the format selected by the client.
- Launching the HUB SOPHUS moved to the South-West end of Poland.
Implementation of the Hub SOPHUS in the premises allowed us to provide our system to the premises with its own CCTV system, develop it and implement video detection and video analysis grids to current images. This way, a difficult to use passive CCTV surveillance system has become an active tool to manage processes which occur in the premises.
It also confirmed a large flexibility of the system and wide technical possibilities. What is more, thanks to cooperation with the company SOPHUS, the client has decided to buy access to the internet via T-Mobile services (which significantly improved our client’s satisfaction from the stay in our hotel) and to make a direct connection with the SOPHUS centre (it significantly improved transmission safety).